Re: How to edit/change Wolfram examples?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg115808] Re: How to edit/change Wolfram examples?
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 04:32:31 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Are you using Mathematica or the Mathematica player? The latter can't edit. If you're using Mathematica, the Editable option of the notebook may be set to False. You can set it to True using the Option Inspector (in the Format menu). The Editable option can be found in the Notebook options / File options section. Where did you download the examples from? They are not Mathematica Demonstrations by any chance, are they? (nbp extension instead of nb) Cheers -- Sjoerd On Jan 20, 12:28 pm, jmcguckin <mcguc... at gmail.com> wrote: > I've downloaded several examples using Mathematica, then I execute > the .nb file they run fine. I can'y seem to find a way to edit/modify > the source > code though. > > How can I get an editable version of the notebook file? > > Thanks, > > Joe