Re: How to edit/change Wolfram examples?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115789] Re: How to edit/change Wolfram examples?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 04:28:48 -0500 (EST)

Are you really talking about .nb files or, rather about .nbp files? The
latter are what you find listed on the Wolfram Demonstrations site.

If the latter, then on the page for each Demonstration, below the big
animation showing you what it does, you'll find a link for the .nb
source. That's an ordinary notebook that you can freely modify. (But you
can then run it only in Mathematica itself, not in Mathematica Player.)

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305