Re: a bug in Mathematica 7.0?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115857] Re: a bug in Mathematica 7.0?
  • From: Daniel Lichtblau <danl at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 05:34:39 -0500 (EST)

----- Original Message -----

Please send the integrand and expected result for one of the bad cases. What you have is a large matrix, and I do not know which examples are problematic, let alone what specific integrands produced them. (For example, I do now know what integrand goes with the statement "Y_{2,2}*Y_{4,-4}*Omega_y". Maybe this is inexcusable ignorance on my part. Humor me.)

Can send to any or all of myself, MathGroup, or Wolfram Research Tech Support.

Daniel Lichtblau
Wolfram Research