Open a notebook to a particular cell tag from the command line -- is it possible?..

Is there a straightforward way to issue a command line that will open
a notebook to a cell with a certain tag (or jump to that tag in an
already-opened notebook?)..  Something that would have the same effect
as evaluating 'NotebookLocate[{"/my/path/to.nb","my_tag"}]'?  It would
be nice to be able to create hyperlinks directly to notebook sections
from outside Mathematica (e.g. from emacs org-mode).

--Leo