Select non-mathematica font for graphics ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115958] Select non-mathematica font for graphics ?
  • From: ben <benjamin.friedrich at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 03:41:39 -0500 (EST)

Dear all,

Although Mathematica allows me to select the FontFamily for text labels in a
graphics,
I will always end up using a Mathematica-font.
If I then saave my graphics as an *.eps - file and open it in an
external program
(say Illustrator), these fonts are not available and the text labels
look like rubbish.

Is there a way to tell Mathematica to use a standard font installed on my
system, which is available to all programs?

Thanks
Ben