Mathematica 8 Home Edition

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116044] Mathematica 8 Home Edition
  • From: Gary Wardall <gwardall at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 03:31:39 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Does Mathematica 8, the Home Edition have the same mathematical
functionality as regular Mathematica 8, as does Mathematica 7, the
Home Edition have with regular Mathematica? Or is it a lesser
version?  My concern is that I don't want to lose the calculating
power I now have with Mathematica 7, the Home Edition so I can balance
a check book or calculate mortgages easier. I'm still interested in
solving max/min problems and doing statistical tests.

Gary Wardall