Problems integrating InterpolatingFunction

Hello group,

I use NDSolve for a nonlinear differential equation, and I get an InterpolatingFunction, as expected.

I can plot it, evaluate it, etc.

The problem I have is that now I need to integrate 1/(the square of the InterpolatingFunction), and I get nothing but the input back.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Sergio Terrazas