Abbreviating path name in task bar tabs

I'm working on several Mathematica files at the same time. The file tabs in the task bar display the whole path, which is too long, and I can't see the file names. Is it possible to abbreviate the path in the task bar tabs, and only show file names? See screenshot annotated in Skitch:

https://skitch.com/sabman/f8byy/skitched-20110628-153343

Some other softwares like pdf viewer show file name, not the full path, which suggests that it's not an operating system problem, its a Mathematica problem.