Re: Beeps in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg119976] Re: Beeps in Mathematica
- From: Alexey Popkov <lehin.p at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 04:10:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
The same happens for me with Mathematica 7.0.1 under Windows 2000: Beep doesn't produce any sound while EmitSound and Play work as expected. Alexey > I'm using a Mathematica 7 for Unix. The command Beep doesn't make any sound. I want to includ a beep after each iteration of a simulation to keep track of the speed and progress.