Re: simultaneous differential equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120234] Re: simultaneous differential equations
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 05:22:44 -0400 (EDT)

But there area already such non-Manipulate examples right on the
Documentation Center reference page for DSolve.

Go to ref/DSolve. (Or just search for DSolve and then select the
reference page for it from the list you get.) In the Examples section,
expand the Scope subsection and then the Systems of Differential
Equations subsubsection of that.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305