Re: simultaneous differential equations

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg120234] Re: simultaneous differential equations
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 05:22:44 -0400 (EDT)

But there area already such non-Manipulate examples right on the
Documentation Center reference page for DSolve.

Go to ref/DSolve. (Or just search for DSolve and then select the
reference page for it from the list you get.) In the Examples section,
expand the Scope subsection and then the Systems of Differential
Equations subsubsection of that.

On 7/13/11 3:10 AM, J and B wrote:
> I hope it is ok to ask this general question.  I am looking for examples of
> how to solve simultaneous differential equations using Mathematica.  I would
> prefer examples that do not use manipulations as shown in the demonstration
> projects.
> Thanks

Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305