Re: Total plot width

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg120390] Re: Total plot width
  • From: Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbitch at>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 05:46:38 -0400 (EDT)

The option:

PlotRange->{Width, Height}

should help. Try various cases specifying the Width say, 250 or
whatever you need, and the Height that may be either a fixed number or

Have fun. Alexei

How can I specify the total plot width in Mathematica? I was looking for

something like AbsolutePlotWidth->250 (points implied) but havent found

that option in the documentation. There is AspectRatio, but that is

not a dimension. Thanks.

Alexei BOULBITCH, Dr., habil.

ZAE Weiergewan,

11, rue Edmond Reuter,