Re: Total plot width
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120391] Re: Total plot width
- From: Jay Bee <jiri.bocan at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 05:46:48 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 20, 11:35 am, car... at colorado.edu wrote: > How can I specify the total plot width in Mathematica? I was looking for > something like AbsolutePlotWidth->250 (points implied) but havent found > that option in the documentation. There is AspectRatio, but that is > not a dimension. Thanks. Hard to say, what do you mean exactly; do you mean Plot or Listplot, or something of higher dimension? Resulting plot-width is influenced by AspectRatio, PlotRange, ImageSize, ...