Re: Computable Document Format Replaces Player Notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120401] Re: Computable Document Format Replaces Player Notebooks
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 06:54:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 05:47:32 -0400 (EDT), Gregory Lypny wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > Probably a silly question but I just want to be sure: Has the computable > document format that is built into Mathematica replaced player notebooks, > so that I no longer have to upload my notebooks to Wolfram for= conversion? > > Regards, > > Gregory Correct. Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc.