Re: Warning: OS X Lion and compilation

Ok, I won't call it a total false alarm.  I had Xcode 4.0 installed prior to installing Lion, and the scenario I described in my previous posting occured.  At that time, I also tried typing "gcc" in the Terminal and it was not found.

I have now installed Xcode 4.2 (free from the App Store) and I am now able to compile functions in Mathematica.  All is well.

Daniel