How Can I Include a Button in a Manipulate

Hello everyone,

I have a Manipulate that generates a random integer or integers
depending on the user's choice of parameters in a number of setter
bars.  I'd like to include a button in the Manipulate's output pane
that allows the user to generate a new result by generating a new random
number while keeping all of the parameters in the setter bar the same.
Can that be done?

Regards,

Gregory