How Can I Include a Button in a Manipulate

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120413] How Can I Include a Button in a Manipulate
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 21:07:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

I have a Manipulate that generates a random integer or integers
depending on the user's choice of parameters in a number of setter
bars.  I'd like to include a button in the Manipulate's output pane
that allows the user to generate a new result by generating a new random
number while keeping all of the parameters in the setter bar the same.
Can that be done?

Regards,

Gregory