- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120530] File directory
- From: "E. Frauendorfer" <he.frauendorfer at t-online.de>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 06:14:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hi, I am often working in two kernels with Mathematica Programs coming from different directories also from different drives. After working some time, I very often don't remember the origin of a particular open program. On opening a notebook the name of the program always appears on top of the notebook, but not the origin. In my latest installation of Mathematica (8.01 on Win 7, 64 bit) I am no longer able to find the origin of an open program. Please tell, how to recover this feature. Thanks E.F.