File directory

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120530] File directory
  • From: "E. Frauendorfer" <he.frauendorfer at t-online.de>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 06:14:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am often working in two kernels with Mathematica Programs coming from different directories also from different drives. After working some time, I very
often don't remember the origin of a particular open program.

On opening a notebook the name of the program always appears on top of
the notebook, but not the origin. In my latest installation of Mathematica (8.01 on Win 7, 64 bit) I am no longer able to find the origin of an open program.

Please tell, how to recover this feature.

Thanks   E.F.