Re: Genomes Mathematica knows about and how to use them?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120540] Re: Genomes Mathematica knows about and how to use them?
  • From: Zach Bjornson <zachb at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 07:53:58 -0400 (EDT)

The GenomeData function in Mathematica only has the human genome.
However, there are a number of other genomes available via the
WolframAlpha interface present in Mathematica 8. At the end of this blog
post, there are some examples -- rat, zebra fish, mouse, drosophila, ...

http://blog.wolframalpha.com/2010/03/10/did-you-know-that-wolframalpha-knows-your-dna/

Best,
Zach