How Can I Make Plot Options Conditional?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120541] How Can I Make Plot Options Conditional?
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 07:54:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

Is there a preferred way to make plot options conditional?  For Epilog
points, for example, I've been using an IF statement within the Epilog
list to determine whether the point size should be set to zero and
therefore make the point invisible.

Epilog -> {If[x >= xMin, PointSize[.02], PointSize[0]], Orange, Point[ptX]},

Gregory=