hatched regions, shading, and fills
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120556] hatched regions, shading, and fills
- From: Sam McDermott <samwell187 at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 04:41:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
After looking over some old threads, it looks like there is no elegant
way to add hatch marked regions in the interior of a graphic. This is
regrettable, because it would really simplify things for my particular
task right now.
However, are there other easily accessed directives that might give a
similar result? For instance, filling in a region with polka dots?
Adding diagonal lines? Filling with a very simple texture?
Any help is much appreciated,
Prev by Date:
Re: Roots of a Jacobi polynomial
Next by Date:
Re: Timing progress bar
Previous by thread:
Re: Why FullDefinition does not work in MathLink mode?
Next by thread:
CompressedData in Buttons