Mathematica 8 remote parallel kernels

Hello,

When I try to configure remote kernels in Mathematica via
Evaluation>Parallel Kernel Configuration ... then I go to "Remote Kernels"
and add hosts, after that I try to Launch the remote kernels and only some
of them get launched (the number of them varies),and finally I get a msg
like the following.

KernelObject::rdead: Subkernel connected through remote[nodo2] appears dead.
>> LinkConnect::linkc: Unable to connect to LinkObject[36154 at 192.168.1.104,
49648 at 192.168.1.104,38,12]. >> General::stop: Further output of
LinkConnect::linkc will be suppressed during this calculation. >>

Any ideas how to get this working?

Take into account it sometimes does load some of the remote kernels but
never all of them. Thanks in advance I hope you can help me with this.