Mathematica 8 remote parallel kernels
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120561] Mathematica 8 remote parallel kernels
- From: Iván Pulido Sanchez <ijpulido.s at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 04:42:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hello, When I try to configure remote kernels in Mathematica via Evaluation>Parallel Kernel Configuration ... then I go to "Remote Kernels" and add hosts, after that I try to Launch the remote kernels and only some of them get launched (the number of them varies),and finally I get a msg like the following. KernelObject::rdead: Subkernel connected through remote[nodo2] appears dead. >> LinkConnect::linkc: Unable to connect to LinkObject[36154 at 192.168.1.104, 49648 at 192.168.1.104,38,12]. >> General::stop: Further output of LinkConnect::linkc will be suppressed during this calculation. >> Any ideas how to get this working? Take into account it sometimes does load some of the remote kernels but never all of them. Thanks in advance I hope you can help me with this.