Workbench - Recommendation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg119405] Workbench - Recommendation?
- From: yitzhakbg <yitzhakbg at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 07:15:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
I've begun using Mathematica and have invested quite a few hours learning to program and getting into the mindset. I'm wondering whether Workbench is worth the investment. I do plan on using Mathematica during the course of my studies in Communications Engineering over the next two year.
I would appreciate hearing feedback, recommendations and/or criticism and in getting a feeling for how widely used workbench actually is amongst Mathematica users.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Aw: Re: what is the command to output superfunction?
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica plots
Next by thread:
Re: Workbench - Recommendation?