Workbench - Recommendation?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119405] Workbench - Recommendation?
  • From: yitzhakbg <yitzhakbg at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 07:15:45 -0400 (EDT)

I've begun using Mathematica and have invested quite a few hours learning to program and getting into the mindset. I'm wondering whether Workbench is worth the investment. I do plan on using Mathematica during the course of my studies in Communications Engineering over the next two year.
I would appreciate hearing feedback, recommendations and/or criticism and in getting a feeling for how widely used workbench actually is amongst Mathematica users.
Thanks,
Yitzhak