capacitor equation solution not working

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119680] capacitor equation solution not working
  • From: "J and B" <noslowski at comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 00:09:13 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to solve a very simple circuit, one that has only a capacitor in
it.  What am I doing wrong?  The final graph should show that the capacitor
has discharged, but its staying constant.  I have current starting at t=10
and ending at t=60.
I hope I have used the correct way to put in my code, I am using a new
computer and I having trouble with my email program.  Any advice would be
appreciated.

Thanks

My code.
I[t_]:= If[t<10||t>60,0,1]
Plot[i[t],{t,0,100}]
Eq=v'[t]==i[t]/c
c=1;
Soleq==v[t]/.NDSolve[{eq,v[0]==0},v[t],{t,0,100}],[[1]]
Plot[soleq,{t,0,100}]