Re: Export a Grid object without loosing it's format
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg119836] Re: Export a Grid object without loosing it's format
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:47:59 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <itv7uf$pbr$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Cupidio <andreatacchella at gmail.com> wrote: > I am experiencing some problems when I try to export to a PDF file a > Grid object. The grid is quite big, with graphics, text and other > grids nested in it. It is perfectly formatted within the mathematica > notebook, but when I export it to PDF it becomes a complete mess. I'm guessing you're trying to make a big poster to be printed on some large-format printer and used for a hallway display or a poster session at a meeting something I've done "by hand" in Illustrator, but never thought of doing in Mathematica. If so, any tips on lessons you've learned would be welcome.