Re: Export a Grid object without loosing it's format
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg119830] Re: Export a Grid object without loosing it's format
- From: Koslicki <koslicki at math.psu.edu>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:46:54 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've experienced the same problem lately and have failed to find an adequate solution (besides utilizing Photoshop to fix the re-formatted output Mathematica gives). ~David On Jun 23, 7:27 am, Cupidio <andreatacche... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I am experiencing some problems when I try to export to a PDF file a > Grid object. The grid is quite big, with graphics, text and other > grids nested in it. It is perfectly formatted within the mathematica > notebook, but when I export it to PDF it becomes a complete mess. Also > "printing" to PDF doesn't work. > > Is there a way to have it exported exactly as it looks like within the > notebook, in a PDF or EPS file? > > I got some results by exporting it to a BMP file, specifing the size > with ImageSize, but the file produced is too big, and that's not > vector graphics! And it seems that I can't use ImageSize when > exporting to PDF...