Cudalink Internal Error

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119868] Cudalink Internal Error
  • From: Brad Kimbrough <brad.kimbrough at 4DTechnology.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:30:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I have been trying to run the cudalink examples located in the getting
started directory for cudalink.

CudaQ returns true, and all other status queries return results. I am
running a GTX 285, and have been using cuda without mathmatica for
some time - all the sdk examples run.

when I try to run the CudaDot example I get: CUDADot::internal:
cudalink experienced and internal error.

I can transfer memory to and from the GPU using the cudalink data
transfer functions without error, but none of the Cudalink
computational functions will run. The error provides no indication of
what is wrong.

If anyone else has experienced this issue I could really use your
help.

Regards,

Brad Kimbrough