Re: How to suppress (hide) RunThrough window under Windows?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116877] Re: How to suppress (hide) RunThrough window under Windows?
- From: telefunkenvf14 <rgorka at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 05:57:25 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 2, 3:35 am, Michael <michael2... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > When I use Run or RunThrough on my machine (running Windows Vista), > it flashes a command prompt on my window during the execution of the > command. I've googled around quite a bit and have found a few things > to try, none of which have worked. (Programs, scripts, etc. which are > supposed to suppress the console display) I'm running some tests which > involve calling RunThrough hundreds of times and it makes my machine > unusable to have hundreds of console windows momentarily popping up > while I try to do something else while waiting for my tests to finish. > So, how do I hide these pop-up windows? > > Thanks, > > Michael Are you running a .bat file? Try "echo off" in the first line of the script. (just guessing) -RG