Re: what's new in 8.0.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg117275] Re: what's new in 8.0.1?
- From: telefunkenvf14 <rgorka at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 05:28:41 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Mar 11, 3:35 am, Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychu... at gmail.com> wrote: > On Mar 11, 8:03 am, John Fultz <jfu... at wolfram.com> wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > I'm having trouble understanding what's got you so upset. Perhaps yo= u think you > > need to pay for the upgrade from 8.0.0 to 8.0.1? Because you most ce= rt ainly do > > not...this is a free upgrade, and should be available to any registered= user of > > 8.0.0. There's no intent here on the part of Wolfram Research to do = an > ything > > except release a better product, and at least some of that betterment i= s in > > direct response to feedback from users of 8.0.0. > > > The fact is that software development is an incredibly complex endeavor=