Re: CDF player and opening non-Mathematica files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg117260] Re: CDF player and opening non-Mathematica files
- From: Alexey <lehin.p at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 05:25:58 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
David Reiss <dbre... at gmail.com> wrote: > One thing that I'd love to see in M by the way is a way to embed an > external file within a notebook in the way that one does in HTML. > E.g. by puting youtube code in an appropriate cell having the video > appear in the notebook: > > <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" > src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ysTmUTQ5wZE" frameborder="0" > allowfullscreen></iframe> > > This would be a subset of allowing html to be rendered within a > notebook... > > --David Could you be able to explain in detail how to attain it? I couldn't find a way to get it working with Mathematica 7.0.1.