Re: CDF player and opening non-Mathematica files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg117343] Re: CDF player and opening non-Mathematica files
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 06:07:57 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 13, 6:30 am, Alexey <lehi... at gmail.com> wrote: > David Reiss <dbre... at gmail.com> wrote: > > One thing that I'd love to see in M by the way is a way to embed an > > external file within a notebook in the way that one does in HTML. > > E.g. by puting youtube code in an appropriate cell having the video > > appear in the notebook: > > > <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" > > src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ysTmUTQ5wZE" frameborder="0" > > allowfullscreen></iframe> > > > This would be a subset of allowing html to be rendered within a > > notebook... > > > --David > > Could you be able to explain in detail how to attain it? > I couldn't find a way to get it working with Mathematica 7.0.1. I think you misunderstand. This is a suggestion for something to include in Mathematica.