Re: Permute in KroneckerProduct

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119238] Re: Permute in KroneckerProduct
  • From: Michael Weyrauch <michael.weyrauch at gmx.de>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 19:33:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

    to be specific assume the subsystems A and B are represented by
n x n matrices.

c=KroneckerProduct[A,B]

then

KroneckerProduct[B, A] =
  Flatten[Partition[c, {n, n}], {{3, 1}, {4, 2}}]

(I hope I understood your question correctly. )

If you want to handle
any tensor rearrangement and contraction then Partition, Flatten, and
Dot are very good friends.

Viel Spa=DF bei der Arbeit...

Michael Weyrauch