LogErfc

I need to have a LogErfc function to be able to compute another
function in a numerically stable manner. I found the function in the
GSL, I found it in R, and even in another system, there's a copy of code to do
it floating around. However, I need it in Mathematica and Log[Erfc[x]]
doesn't cut in due to underflow. Cody solved this in 1969, and I could
code his solution, but I was hoping that someone had already solved
this in Mathematica. Anyone?