Re: Impossible to move objects in dynamic graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122688] Re: Impossible to move objects in dynamic graphics
  • From: Chris Hill <chill at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 05:55:12 -0500 (EST)

The ContentSelectable option controls this behavior.  To eliminate
the double click step use ContentSelectable->True.

Dynamic@Style[
   Graphics[{Text["TEXT", Dynamic[p]], AbsolutePointSize[10],
     Point[Dynamic[q]]}, PlotRange -> 1, ContentSelectable -> True],
   Editable -> True]

Chris Hill
Wolfram Research