Pattern to match element in nested list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122811] Pattern to match element in nested list
  • From: JasonE <ebaughjason at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 04:54:43 -0500 (EST)

This is pretty basic and I am surprised at myself that I can't figure
this out, but I guess its where I am at.

What pattern would pick students with a score of zero out of this list
(which is {"student", score}):

{{"Smith, Tim",3},{"Wheres,Waldo",4},{"Muffet, LilMiss",0},{"Brown,
Charlie",1},{"X, Doctor",0}}

Thanks,
Jason

Contact: jasonebaugh at jasonebaugh.info