From: JasonE [mailto:ebaughjason at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 4:55 AM
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg122836] Pattern to match element in nested list

This is pretty basic and I am surprised at myself that I can't figure
this out, but I guess its where I am at.

What pattern would pick students with a score of zero out of this list
(which is {"student", score}):

{{"Smith, Tim",3},{"Wheres,Waldo",4},{"Muffet, LilMiss",0},{"Brown,
Charlie",1},{"X, Doctor",0}}

Thanks,
Jason

Contact: jasonebaugh at jasonebaugh.info