- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122905] Text Kerning
- From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 05:51:05 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it possible to adjust the kerning of characters in Mathematica?
Other than AutoSpacing, I can't find anything to that effect in the Option Inspector or the Documentation Centre.
Prev by Date:
How to find more solutions for an periodical equation with infinity solutions
Next by Date:
special character size
Previous by thread:
Re: How to find more solutions for an periodical equation with infinity solutions
Next by thread:
Re: Text Kerning