special character size

When writing text in a notebook I use a font size that's easy for me to
see (11).  But when I enter special characters, such as Greek, they
appear quite a bit smaller, so I have to highlight them and increase
their size (Cmd-= on a Mac).  In Option Inspector if I increase the
FontSize, it increases everything including the plain text.  What's the
recommended way to get more uniformity in character size?

- Dushan
   [ reverse middle word of address to reply ]