Re: EmpiricalDistribution bug
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122997] Re: EmpiricalDistribution bug
- From: Ralph Dratman <ralph.dratman at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 05:35:03 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
So, there actually was an (unofficial) code patch that could be applied right away, but it hasn't been thoroughly tested. which is probably a good example of why Wolfram doesn't (officially) distribute patches. Mathematica is huge, and must be a lot of work to test and support. If there were official patches floating around, those would have to be supported too. That's why I don't like patches and plugins and other things that go bump in the night.