Is it possible to define new color schemes?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg123039] Is it possible to define new color schemes?
- From: "Darau, M." <M.Darau at tue.nl>
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 04:28:22 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Is it possible to define a new gradient color scheme to use in DensityPlot? If so, how can I do that? I know the RGB of the end colors, and maybe 2-3 intermediate ones.
Prev by Date:
Re: Matrices as operators
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
minimization of a matrix
Next by thread:
Re: Is it possible to define new color schemes?