Computational help needed very much!

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg123100] Computational help needed very much!
  • From: Artur <grafix at>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 07:07:10 -0500 (EST)

Dear Mathematica Owners,
If Yours Mathematica programme isn't too much explored and You can run
procedure which will be count about 12 hours let email to me privately
on email: grafix at
I would like to create set of 1000 points as b file to Online
Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences
I will be gretafull for every computational help! By myself alone I need
few months but with help e.g. 10 persons we can create them together in
few days.
Best wishes