Read images embedded in MS ACCESS 2007 File (" .accdb")

Hi!

I would like to read images embedded in MS ACCESS 2007 File (" .accdb") bu
using Mathematica "Read" command.  I know that Mathematica can read MS
ACCESS  2003 file (" .mdb"). But I think that MS ACCESS  2003 can not treat
images.

Please teach me how to do that in Mathematica Version 7.

Thanks in advance,

Mitsuo