Calculate an image mean withouth the "mean" command
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg123183] Calculate an image mean withouth the "mean" command
- From: sfalanzo <iwannasgheppa at hotmail.it>
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 04:58:18 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hi at all,
first, sorry for the bad english...
i have to calculate the mean of an image without using the command "mean".
with mean i resolve in this way:
c = a(i : i+4 , j : j+4);
media5(i,j)=mean( c ( : ) );
the teacher says that shoul be used more for-cycle, but i have no idea about how implement it.
Thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Re: Forcing Certain Algebraic Forms With FullSimplify
Next by Date:
Re: Using Equal with Real Numbers
Previous by thread:
Read images embedded in MS ACCESS 2007 File (" .accdb")
Next by thread: