Baffled by notebook history
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121964] Baffled by notebook history
- From: Ralph Dratman <ralph.dratman at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 04:49:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Despite several attempts of various kinds, I have not been successful
in using the Notebook History feature. Usually I can't even get the
drag handles to do much dragging. They seem to be stuck at least half
the time. I am using Mac OS.
The Wolfram documentation that I've found is unilluminating to my (no
doubt inadequate) mental apparatus.
While I would not expect a tutorial to be given on the subject via
email, I'm hoping someone can refer me to more information.
Alternatively, the actual capabilities I need are simple: is there a
viable diff process between two notebooks, either within Mathematica
or via the OS?
Prev by Date:
Re: average of the consecutive coin tosses
Next by Date:
Re: How to use PDF for function definition?
Previous by thread:
Re: FFT Speed
Next by thread:
Re: Baffled by notebook history