Baffled by notebook history

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121964] Baffled by notebook history
  • From: Ralph Dratman <ralph.dratman at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 04:49:13 -0400 (EDT)

Despite several attempts of various kinds, I have not  been successful
in using the Notebook History feature. Usually I can't even get the
drag handles to do much dragging. They seem to be stuck at least half
the time. I am using Mac OS.

The Wolfram documentation that I've found is unilluminating to my (no
doubt inadequate) mental apparatus.

While I would not expect a tutorial to be given on the subject via
email, I'm hoping someone can refer me to more information.

Alternatively, the actual capabilities I need are simple: is there a
viable diff process between two notebooks, either within Mathematica
or via the OS?

Thank you.

Ralph