- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122067] NDSolve confusion
- From: Jonathan Frazer <J.Frazer at sussex.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 04:25:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a set of real differential equations of which I'm only interested in real solutions. Some variables are defined using complex notation such that the imaginary parts cancel.
Because some variables are defined in this way, NDSolve solves in the complex plane.
My first question is how do I tell NDSolve to only find real solutions?
My second question is how is it possible I have complex solutions?
Prev by Date:
Re: Suppressing quotes around strings in Input style.
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Fittings 2 sets of equations and 2 data sets with nonlinearmodelfit
Next by thread: