Re: Suppressing quotes around strings in Input style.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122057] Re: Suppressing quotes around strings in Input style.
- From: "Chris Degnen" <degnen at cwgsy.net>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 04:23:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mmausr wrote: > . . . > > My primary interest in being able to remove quotes around certain > strings is because I'd prefer to use strings as field names for > structs in an OO package ... > > Any thoughts? Reminds me of this post: http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2010/Jun/msg00148.html Cell[OutputFormData@expr] removes quotes.