Changing PlotLabel position
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122199] Changing PlotLabel position
- From: MaxS <maxnova100 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 07:44:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been trying to figure out how to change PlotLabel from the default position at the top of a graph, so that I can position the figure label within or to the right/left of the graph instead.
Is there a simple setting for PlotLabel that would permit me to do this?
Thank you, MaxS
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Problem with "Which"
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Changing PlotLabel position