Re: Changing PlotLabel position
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122216] Re: Changing PlotLabel position
- From: Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychurch at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 06:23:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 20, 10:47 pm, MaxS <maxnova... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have been trying to figure out how to change PlotLabel from the default=
position at the top of a graph, so that I can position the figure label wi=
thin or to the right/left of the graph instead.
> Is there a simple setting for PlotLabel that would permit me to do this?
> Thank you, MaxS
To position inside the plot you would have to use Epilog and Inset. To
position outside the plot use Labeled.
Prev by Date:
Re: Problem with "Which"
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Changing PlotLabel position
Next by thread:
Problem with "Which"