Split Plot Graph in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122215] Split Plot Graph in Mathematica
- From: MaxS <maxnova100 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 06:23:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have an array where the numbers increase very rapidly for the first 10 values, then essentially asymptote for the remaining 100 or so.
The best way to depict this would be as a split plot with one range/scale for the first 10 and another for the remaining values.
Is there a straightforward way to do this in Mathematica? I tried to use the GraphicsRow function, but I wasn't pleased with the results aesthetically.
Thank you, MaxS
Prev by Date:
Re: Fitting step function
Next by Date:
Re: Problem with "Which"
Previous by thread:
Single precision floating point numbers
Next by thread:
Re: Split Plot Graph in Mathematica