Listable parallel basic LibraryLink dll
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122330] Listable parallel basic LibraryLink dll
- From: Rui <rui.rojo at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 06:18:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
I've just started with LibraryLink. I'm actually mostly interested in getting the basics so I can start leaning while I use it.
I could get some basic C++ code of mine to link well with Mathematica.
Do you know how to make it behave like a CompiledFunction with the Listable attribute and parallelization set to True?
Prev by Date:
Re: Integral points on elliptic curves
Next by Date:
Re: Ticks without labels
Previous by thread:
Re: Parameter Fitting in coupled differential equation
Next by thread:
Re: Listable parallel basic LibraryLink dll