Listable parallel basic LibraryLink dll

I've just started with LibraryLink. I'm actually mostly interested in getting the basics so I can start leaning while I use it.
I could get some basic C++ code of mine to link well with Mathematica.

Do you know how to make it behave like a CompiledFunction with the Listable attribute and parallelization set to True?

Thanks