Listable parallel basic LibraryLink dll

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122330] Listable parallel basic LibraryLink dll
  • From: Rui <rui.rojo at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 06:18:27 -0400 (EDT)

I've just started with LibraryLink. I'm actually mostly interested in getting the basics so I can start leaning while I use it.
I could get some basic C++ code of mine to link well with Mathematica.

Do you know how to make it behave like a CompiledFunction with the Listable attribute and parallelization set to True?

Thanks