Re: Large control loops

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122331] Re: Large control loops
  • From: Arthur <shukrri at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 06:18:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

The vector in the first column is the common vector. It is the
independent variable in the subsequent regressions - I am regressing
first to find the correlation between it and each of the other
vectors. It's all numbers.

OLS regressions.

I am estimating the parameters through a secondary regression on the
residuals of the first and then some basic algebra. It's an Ornstein-
Uhlenbeck process, I am using the first procedure outlined here
http://www.sitmo.com/article/calibrating-the-ornstein-uhlenbeck-model/

I am not so much worried about the time (although that too is a
concern) but the actual structure. Should it just be a long while
loop?

Thanks,

A.