Re: Error on importing previously saved data file: Get::bigfile

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122398] Re: Error on importing previously saved data file: Get::bigfile
  • From: Matthias Seise <mseise at gmx.de>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 06:32:12 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Leonid,

thanks for that link. I did see it before but it seems to work only with
"normal" tables [only numbers]. I do have image data as well in the list and
would like to save and load them. Of course I could convert them to a list
on save and back on loading but It seems quite a lot of trouble for a simple
read/write task.

BR
Matthias